www.surplusstore.co.uk
Welcome to the surplusstore.co.uk Forum

FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register 
 Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 

177 Anics SKIF 3000 Black Co2 Pistol Any gooD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.surplusstore.co.uk Forum Index -> Air Pistols
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJT
Grunt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: 177 Anics SKIF 3000 Black Co2 Pistol Any gooD? Reply with quote

177 Anics SKIF 3000 Black Co2 Pistol
Hey once again i ask all you pros out there if this pistol is any good As it seems awesome looks awesome and you can buy extra mags if im right ? lol well it seems sweet ! Any advice on this gun or any better ones?

Ty -DJT-

Plus , can u get any sights, lasers, silencers for it ? ty
gregg1077
Grunt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: "junk at best"!! Reply with quote

please do not buy this pistol.... it is total crap. yes , it looks good, and all the goodies.... but they jam constantly.
you will be "VERY" disapointed if you buy it. there are many other pistols to look at... please do.

THIS THING IS TOTAL .... JUNK.

IF you dont believe me, just do a "anics skif 3000 reviews" search on google.... nobody likes them.

They were on sale here in the states for next to nothing... hum??? wonder why.
MrHeadshot
Foot Slogger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
please do not buy this pistol.... it is total crap. yes , it looks good, and all the goodies.... but they jam constantly.
you will be "VERY" disapointed if you buy it. there are many other pistols to look at... please do.

I have both the anics A3000 SKIF and A3003 Blackbird and mine do not jam, they only jam because you are using pointed pellets and arent loading them correctly, as they get stuck inside the clip... i used precision pellets of a high quality, and steel bb's... yes they are a bit more expensive but they dont fail![/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.surplusstore.co.uk Forum Index -> Air Pistols All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: