Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose smart technology lets you apply for and complete the loan application quickly and entirely online.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once at checkout select the finance option that suits you and then choose Deko. The quick application form should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you’ll receive an instant decision. Easy!
However, please make sure you can afford the repayments for the totality of the loan!
You will only be considered for finance if you:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
• Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
• Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
• Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
• Some of our products have requirements for purchase (Defences under the VCRA etc). Please make sure you are elidgable to purchase each product as any method of payment is subject to cancellation if the requirements to purchase are not met.
We offer a range of interest bearing finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchase over 12, 18, 24 or 36 months. The value of the loan needs to be over £300 and you can choose a deposit of up to 50% of the value of the goods.
A representative example would be:
19.9% finance over 12 months
● Total order value = £600
● 10% deposit = £60
● Total amount of credit = £540
● Duration = 12 months
● Representative APR = 19.9%
● Interest charged = £54.96
● 12 monthly payments of = £49.58
● Total amount payable = £654.96
Simply add the purchases to your basket and select Deko at checkout. You’ll then be taken to the application form, which takes just a few minutes to complete.
Take a look at our products available with finance and shop now
Update with a link to your own product pages
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we’ll cancel your application and the lender will refund your deposit and let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
You might want to link to your own refund and returns policy.
For any other questions contact us on 01293 525880 or email@example.com.
Insert your own contact details here for consumers with more questions.
D.B.L. Sussex L.T.D. Trading as Surplusstore.co.uk and Crawley Surplus Store is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 795800 and act as a credit intermediary.
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.