Air Arms XTI-50 HFT
Air Arms XTI-50 HFT
Availability: In stock
Payl8ter is a simple payment option that enables you to buy the items you want today, and spread the cost over a period that suits you. Minimum order of £50.
The Air Arms XTi-50 is a purpose-designed, ultra-high specification, field target competition rifle, capable of championship-winning performance straight out of the box. This rifle is built around a fully regulated action, an infinitely adjustable laminated stock, and a level of componentry never before seen on a field target rifle.
Due to its unique range of adjustment options and unparalleled performance, the XTi-50 comes equipped to dominate the world of field target and hunter field target alike. Quite simply, there is nothing out there that matches the XTi-50.
- Specially commissioned, fully-floating, match grade barrel for pinpoint accuracy throughout the charge and under all weather conditions
- Micro-adjustable air-stripper, allowing the user to fine-tune the pellets’ exit setup for maximum accuracy
- Adjustable mechanical energy absorption device controls internal air flow to further stabilise the rifle as it fires
- Extensive use of titanium for weight reduction and to promote optimal balance
- Ambidextrous folding spirit level (FT Only) and wind indicator
- Two thumb position options on the pistol grip
- Pistol grip can be extended if required
- Warp-resistant, all-weather laminate match stock, including button operated, one-touch, swing-arm hamster, allowing single-handed use whilst holding aim if required
- Fully adjustable and extendable butt hook with the ability to add extra spacers to increase the span and wrap-around of the top and bottom arms
- Infinitely adjustable cheek piece for perfect head position and eye-scope alignment
- Quick-release cheek piece and butt pad adjustment
- Built to perform at the highest level, and under all conditions
- Supplied with Negrini Rifle Case
You MUST be 18 or over to purchase this item.
Air Weapon delivery information:
Due to Government legislation we can not deliver these direct to you for free. You can either collect from us at the address below, we can transfer it to a local Registered Firearms Dealer for local collection (the dealer will charge an admin fee of £20-£30 upon collection) or if you are within 100 miles of our shop (address below) we can deliver it via a representative in a face to face transaction (you must be able to send us a photo of your I.D before we arrange delivery). Please click here for our air weapon delivery page for more infomation.
Please note you must be able to provide at least 2 forms of I.D for any air weapon transaction in store or delivery.
When you are ready please choose which you would prefer from the drop down menu above.
Crawley Surplus Store
Unit 2, Access House,
Tel : 01293 525880