Durable and reliable trigger mechanism is basic premise for a successful upgrade sniper rifle. Stock supplied trigger mechanism is sufficient for basic springs, but when you use stronger springs it significantly increases possibility of damage. Rifles working on a system Marui VSR or AWS have a very bad piston catch system. It is capturing only a small edge and angle of 45 degrees. This is sufficient for relatively basic weak springs, but can't hold stronger springs. In addition, 45 degree system lifts the piston end and causes jams in the cylinder. AirsoftPro brings the new CNC metal trigger mechanism with an entirely different solution. It holds the piston at 90 degrees (Some customers call it Zero Trigger). Surface is larger and can hold stronger springs.
- Body made by CNC machining from light, but durable aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Aluminum parts with high quality anodized finish.
- Piston catch, lever and the spring guide stopper are made of steel and hardened to HRC48-55.
- The top of the trigger is equiped with ball bearing for the smoother trigger press.
- Axis are made of stainless steel.
- Two torsional springs safety returns catch to the original position.
- Whole trigger is made of 27 parts.
- Tested on springs up to M180.
- Package include trigger set, spring guide, spring and hybrid piston.
Version 2 improvements:
- The piston has a lightweight design and result to weight loss
- The piston has a plastic guide rings with a smoother surface for better sliding in the cylinder
- Spring steel wires has a smoother outer surface and is additionally nickel coated
- Brass base is now fixed with only one screw
- Piston sear was extended by 0.6 mm
- The trigger has revised the structure and has less wooble
- The mechanism allows the use of a new fuse. This applies from the original trigger mechanism. (Tested on brand Well only! Other models may require some modifications.)
Version 3 improvements:
- Brand new steel spring guide, which allows to use standard 7mm springs. And once you put 9mm rotation sleeve on it, then you can use upgrade 9mm springs. (means inner spring diameter)
- Outer rotation spring guide sleeve is equiped with the thrust axial bearing. It makes bull back much smoother, because allows limited spring rotation.
- Set is equiped with the brand new VDSiCr springs in M150. Springs are marked "S" and are little bit shorter compare to our common 9mm springs. It is due to ball bearing on the spring guide. Long standard springs would not fit inside piston.
- New body construction makes assembly much faster and do not require trigger guard modification!
- Modern packing in a PVC box for better protection.
This high quality trigger set is dedicated for Marui VSR-10, Marui VSR-10 G-Spec, JG BAR-10, Well MB02, MB03, MB07, MB09, MB10, MB11.